TULIPIANS PRIMARY SCHOOL – TPS has the mission to groom and nurture LEADERS. OUR MISSION is
- L – LEARNING To provide a learning environment which is par excellence. Whatever the students learn will be for oneself i.e for their own selves and their own development and for others.Their learning will be self motivated and self discovered so that they can retain whatever they have learnt for life.Learning is practically based with opportunities to learn by “doing”, observing, solving problems and by experimenting.
- E – EXCELLING By providing individualized education we address students’ unique learning styles, cultivate independent thought, and promote the building of character, enabling them to contribute to their communities in meaningful and positive ways. And this will enable them to have an approach of never giving up ,rather they learn to imbibe a spirit of excelling in whatever they do.
- A-ACHIEVING We aim to teach the children to be achievers..We aim to empower students with complex learning disabilities to recognize and optimize their full potential. Thus they are motivated to achieve success in all areas as learners.
- D-DISCIPLINE The efforts and passion of our team is filtered down to the children.They learn about the importance of discipline and dedication in whatever they aspire to do. Success can come only if a person is disciplined in life.
- E-EXPLORING Our focus is on the whole child. We work toward an integrated curriculum that reaches across disciplines and age levels; the students are encouraged to meet academic challenges with openness, enthusiasm, and a willingness to solve problems.They are allowed to explore their environment ,discover and then reach to suitable conclusions.
- R-RE-CREATING Just believing and grasping concepts without in depth understanding leads to monotonous learning.We at TPS allow our children to learn by recreating ,imagining and applying their acquired know how to their immediate environment.This helps them to become more confident and strong individuals with lifelong retention of what they learn at school.
- S-SUCCESSFUL At TPS we give comprehensive education for holistic development of individual personality with a humane touch and global outlook. We teach children that success is to be worked for. An emphasis on essential life skills including social, research, innovation, communication and self-management skills will lead to each TULIPIAN become a successful individual in life.